Launched in 2000 The Sims has become quickly one of the most popular games of the time offering its players a combination of 2D and 3D of real life simulation. It was a new and innovative concept and the first game of the series has been sold fabiosa.com in more than 6 million copies all around the world becoming the best sold game ever. But the producers didn’t stop here, and they started releasing expansion pack after expansion pack making the game even more popular.
In 2004 Maxis launched Sims 2 and in 2009 Sims 3, the most popular game of the series.
Let’s see know which are the top reasons people keep playing Sims and don’t get bored by it!
1. You can create your own character. This means you can make it look exactly like you, like someone you know or even a celebrity. You are free to choose your skin color, haircut, makeup, clothes and particular features, by modeling the face and the body of the character as you wish
2. The game simulates the passing through all the stages of life from a new-born baby to an elder. You can start your game by playing as an adult and develop a life for it by pursuing a career or a relationship and starting a family.
3. You can personalize the character as you wish by giving him different traits: you can make him a geek, evil, flirty, brainiac and so on. The possibilities are endless!
4. You can build your house from scratch and make it look as your dream house or a celebrities house you really like. If you have no idea how you want your house to look like search on Google for house models and you’ll find plenty of interesting ideas. And the best part is that you can personalize even the furniture.
5. Sims 3 latest innovation allows you to walk freely around the neighborhood, visit your neighbors, go to different community places or interact with other Sims directly on the street.
These and many, many other reasons keep Sims at the top of the best games ever list.